Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello from Prof. Darkhound

This is the professor here.
First off, i would like to say hello and welcome.
And a big thank you for Choosing my blog over the millions of blogs for comics and media.

What i am hoping to do with this blog?
In every comic book the main character always has a goal. A goal ranges from world conquest to world peace(however impossible both are). My goal, is to tell you what i think about Comics, more specificly, Manga.

This is where i need your help. You, the reader, have to decide what manga you want to know about. You, the reader, have total control.

Every week, as a slandered, i will be posting what i think about the latest Naruto, bleach, one piece, gantz, and so on and so forth, Chapters.

A little about me:
Im a sucker for my favorite manga, Battle Angel Alita: last order (more on that later). I also love Air Gear.

I draw my own comics, but those are a secret i will reveal on another blog.

until next week, over and out.



Sour high,
prof. darkhound

No comments:

Post a Comment